I was awarded the Leibster Award...
Yay…Sugar spring…You make my head swell, may your spring continue to be sweet and never bitter!
The Rules are as follows
1. Thank and ilk back to the giver
2.Answer the giver’s questions
3.Nominate five other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4.Ask 5 questions for one’s nominees to answer
5.Post it on your blog.
Here are your questions
1. What would you do if you found out you were adopted.
If I was adopted, I would find out the details ( from whom, when why etc) and then promptly forget it. I love the life I have had and my family. My mother is my best friend, I couldn’t have asked for more.
2. If you were told to give it all for love or someone you loved so much would you do it or hesitate?
The day I held my son in my arms was the day I knew I could give up my life for another human being. Motherhood changes you to the core.
3. Apart from your current location, where is your dream land?
I really can’t see myself living in one place forever; i am just too much of a traveller. If money wasn’t an issue, I would have a house in every continent and just rotate ( dramatic Abi?)
4.If you were given millions and a timer to spend it all today, whats the first thing you would do with the money?
I would simultaneously write checks for The church, St Jude’s Children’s hospital, The Red Cross and Medicine without borders.
5) If your house was on fire and you were given time to pick 3 items, what would it be?
My document holder ( diplomas, certificates etc), my car keys and my phone. Everything else is replaceable.
I nominate Labyrinth of Lara, Olaedo, Unveiling gold, Abi Tobi and 1+ The one
1) if necessary, glasses or contacts and why?
2) If you met the PERFECT guy, and he was shorter than you ( let’s say 2 -3 inches) would it matter?
3)If money wasn’t an object, what would your ideal job be?
4) Whats your ideal number of children?
5) If you could speak any language, what would it be
…Musings from atop the potter’s wheel….